Kim Zolciak-Biermann is a reality TV personality and singer, best known for her appearances on “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” and her spin-off series “Don’t Be Tardy.” With her signature blonde wigs and sassy personality, Kim has captured the hearts of fans all over the world. In addition to her TV career, Kim is also a successful entrepreneur, author, and mother of six. Stay up to date on all things Kim Zolciak-Biermann with our latest news and updates.
TMZ reports irretrievably broken marriage after 12 years.
- According to TMZ, Zolciak-Biermann filed for divorce on April 30, citing irretrievably broken marriage with no hope of reconciliation.
- She’s asking for custody of their four kids, spousal support, and to have her maiden name reinstated.
Relationship Recap – From Season 3 to “Don’t Be Tardy”
- Kim met her Atlanta Falcons linebacker hubby in 2010, and their love story was on full display during RHOA’s Season 3.
- After five seasons, Kim left the show and had her own spin-off “Don’t Be Tardy for the Wedding.”
- Eventually, she landed her own full-blown spin-off titled “Don’t Be Tardy,” which ran for eight seasons and 95 episodes.
- Although she hasn’t made a full return to “RHOA,” Kim has appeared as a “friend of the show” in the 10th season and will be making a cameo in the current 15th season.
Well, we can’t help but wonder what really went wrong in this RHOA fairytale. Stay tuned for more updates!
|Couple’s names||Kim Zolciak-Biermann and Kroy Biermann|
|Divorce Filing Date||April 30|
|Reason for Divorce||“Irretrievably broken with no hope of reconciliation”|
|Custody Request||Joint legal custody and primary physical custody of their four children|
|Spousal Support Request||Yes|
|Maiden Name Request||To be reinstated|
|Relationship||Met in 2010, married for 12 years|
|TV Appearances||“RHOA” (Seasons 3-5), “Don’t Be Tardy for the Wedding,” and “Don’t Be Tardy” (8 seasons, 95 episodes)|
|Current TV Status||“Friend of the show” on “RHOA,” making a cameo on Season 15|