Son Heung-min (born July 8, 1992) is a professional footballer from South Korea who plays from end to end in the Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur and the South Korean national team.
They have finished their development at the Hamburger SV, where they debuted in the Bundesliga in 2010.
In 2013, he joined Bayer Leverkusen for a record of 10 million euros and played for the club in the UEFA Europa League and the UEFA Champions League.
Two years later, he signed for Tottenham for 22 million pounds, becoming the most expensive Asian player in history. In Tottenham, he became the leading Asian scorer in the history of the Premier League.
International since 2010, Son represented South Korea at the 2014 FIFA World Cup and the AFC Asian Cup in 2011 and 2015, helping them finish second in the AFC Asian Cup.
|Real Name||Son Heung-min|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters– 183 cm|
in meters– 1.83 m
in feet inches– 6’ 0”
|Weight||in kilograms– 75 kg|
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Body/ Figure Measurements||38-32-15|
|Debut||International Football– 30 December 2010 for South Korea|
Club Football– July 2010 for Hamburger SV
|Jersey Number||# 7 (South Korea)|
# 7 (Tottenham Hotspur)
|Teams Playing For||South Korea, Tottenham Hotspur|
|Current Coaches||Mauricio Pochettino, Shin Tae-Yong|
|Awards/Honours/Achievements||• AFC International Footballer of the Year- 2015, 2017|
• KFA Footballer of the Year- 2013, 2014, 2017
• AFIE Player of the Year- 2014
|Career Turning Point||2016-2017 season with Tottenham Hotspur|
|Date Of Birth||8 July 1992|
|Birth Place||Chuncheon, South Korea|
|School||Dongbuk High School|
|Favorite Footballer||Cristiano Ronaldo|
|Favorite Music||Korean Music, Hip-Hop|
|Favourite Food||Korean Rice, Korean Barbeque|
Girls, Affairs and More
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Yoo So-young (2015-Present)|
|Parents||Father– Son Woong-jung|
Mother– Eun Ja Kil
|Siblings||Brother– Heung-yun Son|
|Cars Collection||Ferrari, BMW|
|Salary||$2 Million (Rs.13.5 Crore)|
|Net worth||$20 Million (Rs.135 Crore)|
Some minor information about your
- Do you smoke ?: No
- Drink alcohol? Yes
- He was born into a soccer family, his father was a professional footballer and coach.
- His family lived in New Zealand, but he returned to South Korea when he was only 3 years old.
- At the age of 18, he scored in his first Bundesliga game against FC Köln.
- In his childhood, he was a fan of Manchester United, while his South Korean legend Park Ji-Sung and his favorite player Cristiano Ronaldo played there.
- He dropped out of high school in less than a year.
- At the age of 16, he joined the youth academy of Hamburger SV.
- On October 30, 2010, his goal against FC Köln made him the youngest player in Hamburg’s history to score a goal in the Bundesliga.
- Son was an integral part of the South Korean team that participated in the 2011 Asian Cup of the AFC.
- They scored their first international goal in the tournament against India, giving their team a 4-1 victory.
- On June 3, 2013, he joined Bayer Leverkusen.
- On November 9, 2013, he scored his first hat-trick for his team and against his former club Hamburgers SV.
- He was also part of the South Korean team for the 2014 FIFA World Cup ™.
- On August 28, 2015, he marked his presence in the Premier League by joining Tottenham Hotspur for a 5-year contract.
- At the beginning of the 2016-2017 season, I was thinking about leaving the club because I did not have a lot of playing time; but in the end, he decided to stay and win his place in the team.
- With consistent performances, he quickly became the favorite of Spurs fans and a man of the left for Mauricio Pochettino.
- In an interview, he says he is a great admirer of Cristiano Ronaldo and considers him his idol.