|Real Name||Shaleen Bhanot|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 88 kg
in Pounds- 194 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 44 Inches
– Waist: 30 Inches
– Biceps: 16 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||15 November 1982|
|Age (as in 2016)||34 Years|
|Birth Place||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Film: Love Ke Funday (2016)
TV: MTV Roadies (2004)
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
|Favourite Food||Home Made Healthy Food|
|Favourite Actor||Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Actress||Katrina Kaif|
|Favourite Musician||Yo Yo Honey Singh|
|Favourite Colour||Grey, White, Black|
|Favourite Sport||Desert Safari|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Daljeet Kaur Bhanot|
|Wife/Spouse||Daljeet Kaur Bhanot|
|Marriage Date||9 December 2009|
|Children||Son– Jaydon Bhanot
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shaleen Bhanot
- Does Shaleen Bhanot smoke?: Not Known
- Does Shaleen Bhanot drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He has acted in Saat Phere as Karan on Zee TV, and in Kulvaddhu on Sony TV where he played Agni.
- He did a cameo on the show Kaajjal on Sony channel, and as of December 2008, he is featuring in STAR Plus’ Sangam.
- He took an interest in the truth demonstrate Nach Baliye 4 of every 2009, where alongside his accomplice Daljeet Kaur, he won the arrangement. They were given a trophy and a check for Rs 50 lacs by Shahrukh Khan.
- Shaleen was conceived in Jabalpur, India on 15 November 1980. He wedded on-screen character Daljeet Kaur Bhanot in 2009 in the place where he grew up.
- They additionally share their birthday together.They did Nach Baliye together and won it to.
- The couple is exceptionally sentimental and furthermore won a honor for Best Lokpriya Jodi in Star Parivaar Awards. Shaleen is a proprietor of a machining firm.
- In 2015, the couple petitioned for a separation where Daljeet blamed him for abusive behavior at home.