|Real Name||Sachin Rajesh Pilot|
|Political Party||Indian National Congress|
|Political Journey||• In 2004, Pilot was elected to the 14th Lok Sabha and became a member of the Standing Committee of Lok Sabha on Home Affairs.|
• Pilot became a member of the Consultative Committee in the Ministry of Civil Aviation in 2006.
• He defeated Bharatiya Janata Party’s Kiran Maheshwari by a margin of 76,000 votes in the 2009 Lok Sabha elections and won the seat of Ajmer and became Union Minister of State for Communications and IT.
• Sachin became the Union Minister of State for Corporate Affairs in 2012 and remained in the post till 2014.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm|
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 61 kg|
in Pounds- 134 lbs
|Date of Birth||7 September 1977|
|Age (as in 2017)||40 Years|
|Birth Place||Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||Air Force Bal Bharati School, New Delhi|
|College||St. Stephens College, Delhi, India|
I.M.T. Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA
|Educational Qualifications||Diploma in Marketing|
Bachelor of Arts
Masters of Business Administration
|Debut||Being just 26, he became the youngest MP in India 2004 Lok Sabha Elections.|
|Family||Father– Late Rajesh Pilot (former Indian Politician)|
Mother– Rama Pilot
Sister– Sarika Pilot
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife||Sarah Abdullah (m.2004)|
|Children||Son– Aaran Pilot, Vehaan Pilot|
|Net Worth (approx.)||INR 5 Crores (as in 2014)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sachin Pilot
- Does Sachin Pilot smoke: Not Known
- Does Sachin Pilot drink alcohol: Not Known
- Sachin Pilot, an INC pioneer, child of the well known INC pioneer Rajesh Pilot, lost to Bharatiya Janata Party’s (BJP) applicant Sanwar Lal Jat from the Ajmer supporters in Rajasthan.
- Pilot gathered 4,65,891 votes, while the BJP applicant secured 6,37,874 votes, having won with an edge of around 1,71,983 votes. NCP’s Sanwar Lal remained at the third position with 12,149 votes.
- Sachin Pilot spoke to the Ajmer body electorate as a MP in the fifteenth Lok Sabha from the Congress. He was additionally the Minister of Corporate Affairs, and was named as the President of Rajasthan Pradesh Congress Committee (RPCC). Pilot was the most youthful Member of Parliament in the nation.
- Sachin Pilot, a youthful lawmaker of India, is an individual from the Indian National Congress (INC) speaking to the body electorate of Ajmer, Rajasthan. By and by he is Minister of Corporate Affairs. He is additionally broadly known as Lieutenant Pilot.
- Sachin Pilot was conceived on September 7, 1977 in Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh. His dad, Rajesh Pilot, a Congress (I) pioneer, was a Union pastor of India. His mom is Rama Pilot. He got hitched to Saraa Abdullah, the little girl of Farooq Abdullah, in 2004. He has two children, Aaran and Vehan.
- Sachin Pilot is a graduate in B.A. from the St. Stephen’s College, Delhi. He holds twofold MBA degree, one from the Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad, and the other from the University of Pennsylvania, USA.