Romelu Menama Lukaku Bolingoli (born May 13, 1993) is a Belgian professional footballer who plays as an attacker for the English club Manchester United and the national team of Belgium.
He is one of the only five players who scored 50 goals in the Premier League before turning 23, and the fifth youngest to have scored 100 goals in the competition.
At the international level, it has the absolute record of 40 goals scored by the Belgian team.
|Real Name||Romelu Menama Lukaku Bolingoli|
|Nick Name||Rocky, Lawyer, The Tank|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters– 190 cm|
in meters– 1.90 m
in feet inches– 6’ 3”
|Weight||in kilograms– 90 kg|
in pounds– 200 lbs
|Body/ Figure Measurements||– Chest: 45 inches|
– Waist: 33 inches
– Biceps: 15 inches
|Debut||International– On 4 March 2010 for Belgium against Croatia|
Club– On 24 May 2009 for Anderlecht against Standard Liège
|Jersey Number||#9 (Belgium)|
#9 (Manchester United)
|Coach/Mentor||Jose Mourinho, Roberto Martinez|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||Individual|
• Belgian Sportsman Promising Talent of the Year: 2009
• Belgian Pro League top scorer: 2009–10
• UEFA Europa League top scorer: 2014–15
• Everton Young Player of the Season: 2015–16
|Date Of Birth||13 May 1993|
|Birth Place||Antwerp, Belgium|
|Home Town||Antwerp, Belgium|
|College||Did Not Attend|
|Educational Qualification||High School|
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Playing Basketball, Playing Video Games|
|Favourite Singer||Kendrick Lamar|
|Favourite Music||Hip Hop, Rap|
|Favourite Food||Feijoada, Italian|
|Favourite Footballer||Adriano (Retired Brazilian Striker)|
|Favourite Sports||Football, Basketball|
Girls, Affairs and More
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Julia Vandeweghe (2014-2016)|
Sarah Mens (2016-Present) Model
|Parents||Father– Roger Lukaku (Professional Footballer)|
Mother– Adolphine Lukaku
|Siblings||Brother– Jordan Lukaku (Professional Footballer)|
|Cars Collection||Range Rover, Rolls Royce|
|Net worth||$145 Million|
Some less famous facts about Romelu Lukaku
- Romelu Lukaku smokes ?: No
- Romelu Lukaku drinks alcohol ?: No
- He inherited his father’s love for soccer. His father was a great admirer of the Premier League. He sat with his father and watched the games for hours.
- He was addicted to video games when he was a kid; However, unlike many footballers, it was good to study.
- Seeing his passion, his father enrolled him in the local club, “Rupel Boom”, while Romelu was only 5 years old.
- He was 4 years in the club. It was seen from another club, Lierse. He joined the club’s academy in 2004.
- He scored 121 goals in 68 games for Lierse. After the relegation of the Belgian club of the Pro League, he joined Anderlecht.
- Romelu appeared in a documentary when he was in school, entitled “De school van Lukaku”, as himself.
- He scored 15 goals in the 2009-2010 season for Anderlecht to win the most goals in the Belgian Pro League for the 2009-2010 season. His performance is one of the reasons that led Anderlecht to win the Belgian title.
- On November 17, 2010, he scored his first two international goals against Russia by representing Belgium in a friendly match.
- In 2011, he joined Chelsea and signed a 5-year contract with the club. Then he was loaned to West Bromwich Albion for the next two seasons. Then he was loaned to Everton in 2013. He felt comfortable at Everton and signed a five-year contract with the club.
- He was a member of the Belgium team at the 2014 FIFA World Cup ™.
- In December 2015, he scored seven goals in seven games, becoming the first Everton player to score 7 consecutive goals in all competitions.
- He was part of the Belgian team at UEFA Euro 2016.
- In July of 2017, he joined the English Giant, Manchester United. He made his debut for the UEFA Super Cup club against Real Madrid.
- In 2018, he was appointed to the Belgian team of 23 players for the 2018 FIFA World Cup ™.
- He is very close to his Manchester United teammate, Paul Pogba, whom he has known since his adolescence.
- He is multilingual. He can speak Dutch, French, Spanish, Portuguese and English.