Roberto Firmino Barbosa de Oliveira (born October 2, 1991) is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays in the Premier League Liverpool and in the Brazilian national team as a midfielder, striker or attacking midfielder.
After starting his career at Figueirense in 2009, he spent four and a half seasons at Hoffenheim.
His 16 goals in 33 games for the 2013-14 Bundesliga season earned him the Breakthrough Player award in the league.
In July 2015, he signed for the Liverpool Premier League.
His creativity, his goal and his pace of work have earned him the applause in Liverpool, coach Jürgen Klopp referred to Firmino as the “engine” that propels the counterattack system of the club.
|Real Name||Roberto Firmino Barbosa de Oliveira|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters– 180 cm|
in meters– 1.80 m
in feet inches– 5’ 11”
|Weight||in kilograms– 75 kg|
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Body/ Figure Measurements||Chest: 38 Inches|
Waist: 31 Inches
Biceps: 14 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Club– On 24 October 2009 for Figueirense against Toninho|
International– On 12 November 2014 for Brazil against Turkey
|Jersey Number||#21 (Brazil)|
|Coach/Mentor||Jurgen Klopp and Tite|
|Career Turning Point||206-2017 Season|
|Date Of Birth||2 October 1991|
|Age (as in 2017)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Maceió, Alagoas, Brazil|
|Home Town||Maceió, Alagoas, Brazil|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
Girls, Affairs and More
|Children||Son– None |
Daughter(s)– Bella Firmino and Valentina Firmino
|Parents||Father– José Roberto Cordeiro|
Mother– Mariana Cícera Barbosa De Oliveira
Sister– Roberta Marcella
|Cars Collection||Mercedes ML-Class, Porsche Panamera, Audi Q5, Range Rover Sport,|
|Salary||$7 Million (₹47 Crore)|
|Net worth||$29 Million (₹196 Crore)|
Some known facts about Roberto Firmino
- Does Roberto Firmino smoke ?: No
- Roberto Firmino drinks alcohol ?: Yes
- He was born into a very poor family. They had difficulties to earn a living.
- His father had a business selling bottles of water. He used to work with his father as a child.
- They lived in a city full of criminal elements, so his mother did not let him leave the house until he was old enough to fend for himself.
- Although Roberto was not interested in his family business and wanted to follow his passion; Football.
- He became obsessed with the game at a tender age of 6 years.
- He used to sneak out of the house to play soccer. Initially, his parents had reservations about football, but given his talent, they supported him.
- In 2008, he joined the youth of Figueirense. playing mainly as a defensive midfielder.
- On May 8, 2010, he scored his first goal for Figueirense against São Caetano.
- In December 2010, he joined Hoffenheim for a five-year contract.
- On November 12, 2014, he played his first international match for Brazil; as a substitute in the 73rd minute.
- Represented Brazil in the Copa America 2015 Tournament.
- On July 4, 2015, he joined Liverpool and made his club debut in a friendly against Swindon on August 2, 2015.
- In June of 2017, he married his friend Larissa Pereira.
- The 2017-2018 season was the most successful season for him.