Here in this article, you are going to know much more detail about the Name which was never shown or revealed by others. Some Unknown Facts about Name is written here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Armaan Malik|
Physical Stats & More
|Body/ Figure Measurements|| Chest – 38|
|Date Of Birth||22 July 1995|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Jamnabhai Narsee School , Mumbai|
|College||Berklee College of Music, Boston, Massachusetts|
|Educational Qualification||Honours in Music|
|Debut||Singing Debut-Rakta Charitra (2010)|
|Family||Father- Daboo Malik ( Music Director)|
Brother- Amaal Malik
Uncle- Anu Malik( Daboo Malik’s brother)
|Best Friends||Salman Khan|
|Hobbies||Play Station and Playing football|
|Playing Guitar, Reading Fiction with a cup of coffee,home made food|
Smoking, Drinking Alcohol,
|Favourite Actor||Ranbir Kapoor, Varun Dhawan and Ranveer Singh|
|Favourite Actress||Chitrangana Singh, Deepika Padukone and Kangana Ranaut|
|Favourite Food||Italian Food|
|Favourite Song||Abhi Mujme Kahi From Agneepath, Phir Le aya Dil From Burfi, Fix You By Coldplay|
|Favourite Musician||Mohammad Rafi, Sonu Nigam, Arijit Singh ,Shreya goshal ,Bruno Mars, Justin Beiber,Michael Buble,Beyonce, Rihanna|
|Favourite Animal||Dog lover|
Girls, Affairs and More
Ferrari , Audi Suv and Mercedes Benz
|Net worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts about the Singer:
#He was a finalist on ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs 2005’.Armaan will be singing for a Gujarati album for the first time ever. The album is called ‘Daav Thai Gayo Yaar’ and the name of the song is ‘Mann Gamtu’.
#Armaan has sung in around 200 commercials and jingles so far.
#The singer dubbed for the character of an English boy in the Yash Raj Film ‘My Name Is Khan’. He also lent his voice to the character of Salim in the radio version of ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ for BBC Radio 1.
#In 2016, Armaan got Mirchi Music Awards under the ‘Best Indi-Pop Song’ category (Male) for his single ‘Main Rahoon Ya Na Rahoon’.
#Armaan loves to go on a long drive to Marine Drive, simply to cut himself off from the world.
- He is the youngest Bollywood playback singer to perform live at London’s Wembley Theatre.
- He released his first solo album ‘Armaan’ at the age of 18 under Universal Music. His elder brother Amaal Mallik did the sound production of this album.
- As a child, Armaan hosted Little Star Antakshari with Anu Malik and Juhi Parmar
- He is the youngest Dada Saheb Phalke Award and RD Burman Award winner at Filmfare
- In his early days, Armaan took his music lessons from Rita Kaul and Qadir Mustafa Khan
- Armaan has been singing songs in different languages such as Telegu, Kannada, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and English, from the age nine.
- The singer dubbed for the character of an English boy in the Yash Raj Film ‘My Name Is Khan’. He also lent his voice to the character of Salim in the radio version of ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ for BBC Radio 1.