Here in this article, you are going to know much more detail about the Name which was never shown or revealed by others. Some Unknown Facts about Name is written here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Yogeshwar Dutt|
|Nick Name||Yogi and Manish Pehalwan|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||170 cm ( Centimetres)
5’5” ( In feet and inches)
|Body/ Figure Measurements||Chest-44 inches
|Date Of Birth||2 November 1982|
|Birth Place||Bhainswal Kalan, Gohana Sonipat District, Haryana|
|Home Town||Bhainswal Kalan, Gohana Sonipat District, Haryana|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Indian National Championship(1998)|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Brother- Mukesh Dutt
|Address||Sonipat, Haryana, India|
|Best Friends||Sushil Kumar|
|Hobbies||Yoga and loves playing Football|
|Likes & Dislikes||Not Known|
|Controversies||He openly criticised selection of actor Salman Khan as India’s goodwill Ambassador in Rio Olympics 2016. He said ” There is no dearth of athletes in our country. There are people such as PT Usha, Sachin Tendulkar who have made the nation proud but still, our country loves Filmstars more and that thought might have made the actor as ambassador.”|
|Favourite Food||Not Known|
|Favourite actor||Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan|
Girls, Affairs and More
Some Lesser Known Facts about Yogeshwar Dutt:
- Yogeshwar started wrestling from a young age of eight.
- Yogeshwar Dutt was honoured with the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award in 2012.
- He started training under Ralph, his wrestling coach.
- In 1992, after Dutt won a school wrestling championship in class five, his parents recognised his passion and encouraged it further.
- He was inspired by wrestlers Balraj Pehlwan, a wrestler from his native village.
- The wrestler won a gold medal in the 2003 Commonwealth Wrestling Championship held in London, he participated in 55 kg freestyle category.
- Ranked 5th in 2006 World Championship: 60.0kg. Freestyle.
- Ranked 16th 2007 World Championship: 60.0kg. Freestyle.
- Ranked 5th in 2005 Asian Championship: 60.0kg. Freestyle.
- Ranked 8th in 2007 Asian Championship: 60.0kg. Freestyle.
- For earning the bronze medal in the 2012 London Olympic, he received ₹10 million (US$150,000) cash reward from the Haryana Government, ₹5 million (US$74,000) from Rajasthan government, a 4×4 vehicle from a PSU bank. Haryana government is planning to allocate him a land in Gurgaon of worth ₹250 million (US$3.7 million).
- He defeated Canada’s Jevon Balfour 10-0 in the finals and came up with a gold medal in the men’s 65 kg freestyle category
- After defeating Zalimkhan Yusuprov of Tajikistan, Dutt bagged a gold medal in the 65kg freestyle wrestling category.