|Real Name||Tyagraj Khadilkar|
|Other Name||Tyagraj S. Khadilkar|
|Profession||Singer, Music Composer, Actor, Host|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters– 165 cm|
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet inches– 5’ 5 ”
|Weight||in kilograms– 65 kg|
in pounds– 143 lbs
|Date Of Birth||11 June 1967|
|Birth Place||Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Modern High School, Pune, Maharashtra|
|College||PES Modern College of Engineering, Pune|
|Hobbies||Travelling with family|
|Awards||• Manik Verma Award by Sur Singer Sansad and All India Natya Parishad|
• Voice Choice Award for ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ (Zee TV Hindi)
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favourite Singers||Lata Mangeshkar, Sonu Nigam|
|Favourite Quote||Live life lively & lovingly till you die!|
|Favourite Bigg Boss Marathi Contestants||Megha Dhade, Pushkar Jog, Sai Lokur, Usha Nadkarni|
Girls, Affairs and More
|Children||Son– Not Known|
Daughter– Radnyi Khadilkar
|Parents||Father– Name Not Known|
Mother– Manjushree Khadilkar
|Siblings||Brother– Natraj KhadilkarSister– Name Not Known|
Some facts about Tyagraj Khadilkar
- Does Tyagraj Khadilkar smoke ?: Unknown
- Does Tyagraj Khadilkar drink alcohol ?: Unknown
- Tyagraj Khadilkar began his career as a child artist.
- His grandmother, Mrs. Indirabai Khadilkar, was famous for singing ‘Gandharva’.
- He is honored by Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad for his contribution to Indian classical music.
- He worked as a singer in many marathi films such as’ Bhootacha for a honeymoon ‘,’ Bayka Fajiti Aika ‘teenager,’ Kay Karu
- Karu Kasa N ‘,’ Swarajya marathi Paul Padate Pudhe ‘,’ Kya Daar Dha Bhaulaa ‘,’ JAA JAA Ghau ‘, etc.
- In addition to movies, he also directed music and sang songs for more than 52 titles of Marathi television programs.
- Numerous television that has hosted shows like Aarahi ” Geetakshri ” Naman Natwara ” Te Tikal politics’ and a few series on online TV channels such as’ Sher-E-Nagma ” E TV Urdu Vaheini ‘, etc.
- He was the candidate of the reality show shows: ‘WAAR Parriwar’ and ‘My Fair Melody’.
- In 2007, he won “better games for the art of Culture” from the movie “Thaaman” Marathi.
- In 2018, he entered the home of Bigg Boss Marathi as a wildcard candidate but was eliminated in a week.
- Consider Krishnaji Prabhakar, also known as Kakasaheb Khadilkar, as his mentor who was a freedom fighter and a journalist.