Here in this article, you are going to know much more detail about the Name which was never shown or revealed by others. Some Unknown Facts about Name is written here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Shreya Goshal|
|Profession||Famous playback singer|
Physical Stats & More
5 feet 3 inches
|Body/ Figure Measurements||34-28-34|
|Date Of Birth||12 March 1984|
17th Screen Award for the Best Female Playback Singer
Screen awards – 2011
For the song “Bahara Bahara” from the film “I Hate Love Stories”, composed by Vishal-Shekhar
|Birth Place||Berhampore, West Bengal, India|
|Home Town||Rawatbhata, Rajasthan,India|
|School||Atomic Energy Central school No. 4, Rawatbhata, Rajasthan|
|College||SIES College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Sion West, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Debut||Singing Debut- Yen Chellam( in tamil)
( inBollywood)- Dola Re Dola,Devdas
|Family||Father- Biswajit goshal(Electrical engineer)
Mother- Sarmistha goshal( post graduate in literature)
Brother- Soumyadeep Goshal
|Address||Rawatbhata, Rajasthan, India|
|Likes & Dislikes||Not known|
|Controversies||Once a matter related to her concert reached high Court as the organisers did not obtain licence for the same.|
|Favourite Actor||Guru Dutt|
|Favourite Actresses||Madhuri Dixit Nene, Waheeda Rehman|
|Favourite Food||Rasmalai and chelab|
|Favourite Song||“Kehna Hi Kya” by Chitra from film Bombay(1995)
“Aap Ki Nazron Ne samjhaa” by Lata Mangeshkar from film “Anpadh”(1962)
“Lag Ja Gale ke Phir ” by Lata Mangeshkar from fil Woh Kon Thi”(1964)
|Favourite Destination||Maurtius and Dubai|
|Favourite Music directors||A.R Rehman, R.D Burman and Madan mohan|
|Favourite SIngers||Lata Mangeshkar, Geeta Dutt, Beyonce, Asha Bhosle and Norah Jones.|
Boys, Affairs and More
Children – Not available
|Salary||45 lakhs-1 crore per song|
|Cars Collection||BMW and MERCEDES
SOME UNTOLD FACTS ABOUT THE BENGALI BEAUTY:
*Her personal favourite songs are ” Samjhawan” and Tu(Arziyaan) From Bobby jasoos.
- she has won various accolades for her singing talent which includes:
- 17th Screen Award for Best Female Playback Singer in 2011 For song Bahara Bahara composed by Vishal Shekhar.
- Asianet Fim Awards 2011 for best playback singer for her Malayalam song from film Agathan.
- 5th Apsara Film and Television Producers Guild awards For Best Playback Singer 2010.
- She has also won Six Filmfare Awards
- Her first Bengali Music album wasBendhechhi Beena musical album that was released in the year 1998. At that time, she was just 14 years of age. The album comprised of 14 tracks and was of moderate success. It covered all the popular songs sung by Asha Bhosle, Lata Mangeshkar etc.
- 26th June every year at Ohio in United States is celebrated as Shreya Ghosal Day. This honour was given to her by then governor Ted Strickland in the year 2010.
In 2013, Shreya was awarded with the highest honour at London in United Kingdom by the members of House of Common. It is a very big honour and no singers in India have achieved this feast.
#Based on her income and popularity, Shreya Ghosal was included in the list of 100 popular celebrities by Forbes Magazine in the year 2012.
# In an interview with media, Shreya Ghosal has confessed that 3 is her lucky number. At the same time, she believes in Blink Theory strongly because it helps her make correct decisions.
# Till date, Shreya has been a recipient of 4 National Awards at age of 26.
# Apart from Bollywood, Shreya has lent her voice to other languages like Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil, Nepali, Gujarati, Marathi, Assamese and Bengali. She tries her hands single in other languages and it is the reason why she is the winner of so many awards at such a young age.
# She not only sings in Hindi and Malayalam songs but she also knows various other languages Be it Bengali, Assamese, Marathi, Gujarati, Nepali, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam or Kannada, Shreya has tried her hands on every language.
That’s All about the Charming voice :shreya goshal.
hope you got what was expected.