Here in this article, you are going to know much more detail about the Name which was never shown or revealed by others. Some Unknown Facts about Name is written here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Shoaib Akhtar|
|Nick Name||Former Pakistani Cricketer|
|Profession||Former Pakistani Cricketer|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 0”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 80 kg
in Pounds- 176 lbs
|Body/ Figure Measurements||– Chest: 42 Inches
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 16 Inches
|International Debut||Test– 2 November 1997 against West Indies in Rawalpindi
ODI– 28 March 1998 against Zimbabwe in Harare
T20– 28 August 2006 against England in Bristol
|Jersey Number||#14 (Pakistan)
#14 (IPL, County Cricket)
|Domestic/State Team||Rawalpindi, Kolkata Knightriders, Somerset, Durham and Worcestershire|
|Nature on field||Very aggressive|
|Likes to play against||India|
|Favourite Ball||Reverse Swing|
|Records (main ones)||• Fastest speed ever bowled with 160.3 km/hr
• Record in ODIs for remaining not out in 12 successive innings
• Took 178 Test wickets
• Took 247 ODI wickets
|Career Turning Point||Pre-World Cup series against India in 1999|
|Date Of Birth||13 August 1975|
|Birth Place||Morgah, Rawalpindi, Pakistan|
|Home Town||Rawalpindi, Pakistan|
|School||Elliot High School, Rawalpindi|
|College||Asghar Mall College, Rawalpindi|
|Family||Father– Mohammad Akhtar
Mother– Hameeda Awan
Brothers– Shahid (Elder), Tahir (Elder), Obaid (Elder) and Late Shoaib
Sisters– Shumaila (Younger)
|Best Friends||Not Known|
|Likes & Dislikes||Not Known|
|Controversies||• In 2003, he was caught ball tampering in Sri Lanka, and was later banned on ball tampering charges.
• He was suspended for hitting his teammate Mohammad Asif with a bat after Shahid Afridi and Asif made fun of his expense after a bad day in the field.
• He wrote negative remarks about Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid in his book “Controversially Yours.”
• In 2008, he was banned for 5 years for violating the players’ code of conduct.
• When he was invited at “Comedy Nights with Kapil” show alongside Harbhajan Singh, he made fun off a former PCB head and the state of national cricket.
• After a verbal abuse against Paul Adams at Lahore, he was banned for one Test and two ODIs.
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan and Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Sonali Bendre|
|Favourite Perfume Brand||Hugo Boss|
|Favourite Destination||Spain and County Londonderry in Ireland|
|Favourite Color||Black and Blue|
|Favourite Cricketer||Batsman: Sachin Tendulkar, Adam Gilchrist, Brian Lara, Ricky Ponting, Inzamam-ul-Haq and Rahul Dravid
Bowler: Waqar Younis and Imran Khan
|Favourite Cricket Ground||Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) and Eden Gardens, Kolkata|
|Favourite Musician||Lata Mangeshkar and Kishore Kumar|
Girls, Affairs and More
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Kajal Aggarwal (Actress)
|Net worth||$6 million|
Some lesser known facts about Shoaib Akhtar
- Does Shoaib Akhtar smoke?: No
- Does Shoaib Akhtar alcohol?: Yes
- He bowled the fastest ball in cricket history with 161.3 km/hr or 100.2 miles/hr, against England in World Cup 2003 in Cape Town, South Africa.
- His childhood was very difficult as his family had poor economic conditions and remember feeling cold and bewildered — roofs were not supposed to fall, they were supposed to protect us!” The roof did collapse one night, leaving the family taking desperate measures to protect themselves from the rain.
- He was offered the role in film “Gangster” by Mahesh Bhatt, but the PCB didn’t allow him.
- He was a fine sprinter in his school days and used to run the 100-meter races.
- He underwent a tough bowling training, such as he used to throw bricks on the mountains near his home and use to bowl using rocks picked up off the ground.
- He considers Mohammad Zahid of Pakistan as the fastest bowler he ever saw.
- He was first noticed by Isthaq Shah, the President of Rawalpindi Real Cricket association of the 90s. He was so impressed with his bowling that he offered him to play in a Test match against New-Zealand.
- Apart from cricket, he likes Snooker and Football.
- He was so scared of Sachin’s hammering at 2003 World Cup that he asked the captain Waqar Younis to take him off the attack.
- Throughout his cricket career of 18 years, he faced pain in his knees.