Here in this article, you are going to know much more detail about the Name which was never shown or revealed by others. Some Unknown Facts about Name is written here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Shivangi Joshi|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 5″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 50 Kg
in Pounds- 110 lbs
|Body/ Figure Measurements||33-25-33|
|Date Of Birth||18 May 2015|
|Birth Place||Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India|
|Home Town||Pune, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|School||Pune, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||TV Debut: Begusarai (2015), Ayat in the Colours daily soap Beintehaa, the lead role of Naira Kartik Goenka in Star Plus’s Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
|Address||Pune, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Best Friends||Vishal Aditya Singh, Kanchi Singh, Shweta Tiwari, Preetika Rao, Mohsin Khan|
|Hobbies||Dancing and reading|
|Likes & Dislikes||Shopping and dancing|
|Favourite Actor||Akshay Kumar|
|Favourite Actress||Kareena Kapoor, Manisha Koirala and Shweta Tiwari|
|Favourite Film||Kung Fu Panda, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Scary Movie, Wrong Turn, Final Destination, Anjaana Anjaani, American Pie, The Three Musketeers, Titanic, Letters to Juliet and Twilight|
|Favourite Destination||Shimla and Mussoorie|
|Favourite Musician||Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Akon, A.R. Rehman, Shreya Ghoshal, Mohit Chauhan, Linkin Park, Miley Cyrus, Michael Jackson and Sonu Nigam|
|Favourite Book||Love Story by Erich Segal, Romeo & Juliet & Vampires by Claudia Gabel, and The 3 Mistakes of My Life by Chetan Bhagat|
Boys, Affairs and More
|Cars Collection||Mercedes, Audi|
|Net worth||Not Known|
Some lesser known facts about Shivangi Joshi
- Does Shivangi Joshi smoke?: No
- Does Shivangi Joshi drink alcohol?: No
- Shivangi worked as a lead actress on &TV’s serial Begusarai, but in March 2016 she was removed from the show due to her unprofessional behaviour and low level of acting skills.
- In May 2016, she played the grown-up Naira’s role in Star Plus’ TV serial Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.
- She considers actress Shweta Tiwari as her inspiration.
- She is an excellent dancer and participated in many dance competitions throughout India.
- She won gold medals in Taekwondo competitions.
- She took 1-year break from her graduation to try her luck in the TV industry.