Shilpa Shetty Kundra Family, Age, Height, Biography, Wiki & More
In this article, you will come to know about the diva and body perfectionist Shilpa Shetty Kundra. Some unknown facts are revealed and her complete biodata is provided.
|Real Name||Shilpa Shetty Kundra|
|Nick Name||Manya, Honey bunch, Babucha, Silly Pooh|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Producer, Entrepreneur, Author|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 7″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 58 Kg
in Pounds- 127 lbs
|Body/ Figure Measurements||33-26-34|
|Date Of Birth||8 June 1975|
|Birth Place||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Home Town||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|School||St. Anthony Girls’ High School, Chembur, Mumbai|
|College||Podar College, Matunga, Mumbai|
|Family||Father– Surendra Shetty (tamper-proof water caps manufacturer)
Mother– Sunanda (tamper-proof water caps manufacturer)
Sister– Shamita Shetty(Younger, Actress)
|Address||Shilpa Shetty Foundation
Bungalow No. 158, SVP Nagar
Near Janki Devi School, Behind Telehone Exchange
MHADA Versova, Andheri (West)
Mumbai – 400 053
|Hobbies||Dancing, Cooking, Working out at gym, Doing Yoga|
|Likes & Dislikes||Likes: Diamond Jewelries
Dislikes: Staying away from her son
|Controversies||•In April 2006, Madurai court issued non-bailable warrants against Shilpa for “posing in an obscene manner” in photographs published by a Tamil newspaper.
• On 15 April 2007, Richard Gere hugged and forcefully kissed Shetty on the cheek during an AIDS-awareness event.
• Shilpa’s husband’s ex-wife, Kavita accused Shilpa for being the reason of their divorce.
|Favourite Actor||Bollywood: Amitabh Bachchan, Govinda
Hollywood: Jackie Chan, Tom Cruise
|Favourite Food||Kori Roti, Corn pulao, Chicken Biryani, South Indian Food, Low-cal soups and salads, Pani-puri,Upma and Idli|
|Favourite Perfume Brand||S2 (her own perfume brand)|
|Favourite Destination||Lake Como, Italy|
|Favourite Designer||Donna Karan|
Boys, Affairs and More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Akshay Kumar (Actor)
Anubhav Sinha (director)
Raj Kundra (Businessman)
Son– Viaan Raj Kundra
|Net worth||$14 Million|
Some Lesser known Facts About Shilpa Shetty:
- Till date, she has appeared in 40 different Hindi, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada language movies since her debut in 1993. Apart from Hindi and English, she is able to speak fluently languages like Gujarati, Tamil and Telugu.
- Shilpa was born in Mangalore on 9th September 1975. She completed her schooling from St. Anthony’s Girl School in Mumbai and her higher education from Podar College at Chembur.
- She has received formal training in Bharatnatyam.
- Apart from her interests in dancing, Shilpa was very active in sports during her school days. As such, she was the captain of her volleyball team.
- In addition to this, she holds a black belt in Karate.
- Shilpa is extremely fond of animals and is a member of PETA; an organization that serves for the betterment of the homeless animals. At the same time.
- She is a humanitarian person and donated all the money from the movie Phir Milenge to an AIDS charity organization.
- In the year 2007, Shilpa was crowned as the winner of Big Brother which is a reality show aired in United Kingdom.
- She also happened to be the co-owner of Rajasthan Royals; one of the teams in the Indian Premier League.
- She is married to Raj Kundra who is an Indian-origin British businessman. The couple got married in the year 2009 and have a handsome son named Viaan. Both of them share the same date of birth which is 9th September.
- Shilpa used to be in a serious relationship with Akshay Kumar back then. Unfortunately the love birds had to separate with reasons unknown and it created a lot of controversies in the media.
- She was once in a big controversy with Richard Gere kissing her in public.
- The Madurai court issued a non-bailable warrant against her for posing in an obscene manner for the photographs.
- Shilpa is extremely petrified of driving cars. Although she holds a valid driving license but prefers a chauffeur to drive her to different places.
- At present, she happens to have the most perfect and envious body amongst all the mature actresses in the Bollywood industry. She performs Yoga on a daily basis that helps her in relieving tension and provides vitality to her body.
- Before making entry into the Bollywood, Shilpa was working as a model. She started her modelling career in 1991 where she did a commercial of Limca. Over the years, she has appeared in a number of television advertisements.
- Apart from her acting skills, Shilpa happens to be a very good nutritionist. She has co-authored a book on nutrition titled as “The Great Indian Diet” along with Luke Coutinho. The book focuses on losing fat and offers the perfect diet to get rid of obesity.
- She also owns Viaan Mobiles and an online shopping website called BestDealTV.
- In 2007, she was invited by the Queen Elizabeth II to meet her at her home in London.