Here in this article, you are going to know much more detail about the Shalmali Kholgade which was never shown or revealed by others. Some Unknown Facts about Shalmali Kholgade is written here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Shalmali Kholgade|
|Nick Name||Not Known|
Physical Stats & More
5’4” ( In Feet and inches)
|Body/ Figure Measurements||35-26-35|
|Date Of Birth||2 January 1990|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Raja Bijay Singh High School, Murshidabad|
|College||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai|
|Debut||Singing- Pareshaan( Ishaqzaade, 2012)
Film- Tu Maza Jeev( Marathi,2009)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Best Friends||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Shopping, Painting, Dancing and Workout|
|Likes & Dislikes||Yoga and Swimming|
|Favourite Actor||Irfan Khan|
|Favourite Singer||AR Rehman, Sunidhi Chauhan, Amy Winehouse|
Boys, Affairs and More
Some Lesser Known Facts about Shalmali Kholgade:
# Her mother Uma Kholgade is her music inspiration who is also a classical singer, Shalmali Started practising music at a mere age of 8 years, which shows her clear determination and craving for music.
- She is well versed with various Indian languages and has sung songs in English, Bengali, Malayalam, Oriya, Kannada, Gujarati and Punjabi.
- She paid a massive tribute to her favourite singer Amy Winehouse by organising a concert at a club which was a huge success.
- Shalmali has made her mark with every album being more record breaking whether it be Balam Pichkari, Pareshan, Lat lag gayi.
- She has worked with Latvian Cabaret Troupe named Bombaloo, which performs in countries like Russia and America.
- She is one of the most searched Playback Singer on google and one of the highest paid and top grossing Singers of our Country.
- Shalamlai Kholgade had a desire to pursue music at Los Angeles College of Music but she was not able to join it because the application was accepted very late and at a time when she had other commitments.