Here in this article, you are going to know much more detail about the Name which was never shown or revealed by others. Some Unknown Facts about Name is written here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Sanjay Mishra|
|Nick Name||Sanjay Mishra|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 72 kg
in Pounds- 159 lbs
|Body/ Figure Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 40 Inches
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 12 Inches
|Date Of Birth||6 October 1963|
|Birth Place||Darbhanga, Bihar|
|Home Town||Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||Kendriya Vidyalaya BHU, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|College||National School of Drama, New Delhi, India|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate of National School of Drama, New Delhi|
|Debut||Film (actor): Oh Darling! Yeh Hai India! (1995)
Film (director): Pranaam Walekum (2015)
TV: Chanakya (1991)
|Family||Father– Shambhu Nath Mishra (Civil Servant)
Mother– Name Not Known
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
|Best Friends||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Cooking, Listening to Pink Floyd, Doing Photography|
|Likes & Dislikes||Not Known|
|Favourite Actor||Irrfan Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Director||Ketan Mehta, Rajat Kapoor|
|Favourite Food||Achari Mutton and Pepper Chicken|
|Favourite Perfume Brand||Davidoff|
Girls, Affairs and More
Daughters– Pal Mishra, Lamha Mishra
|Net worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sanjay Mishra
- Does Sanjay Mishra smoke:? Not Known
- Does Sanjay Mishra drink alcohol:? Not Known
- He was born in Darbhanga, Bihar.
- His father was an employee in the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting in the Government of India.
- His grandfather was a Civil Servant and served as the District Magistrate.
- He was brought up in Varanasi.
- His earliest influence was his grandmother who used to sing for the Patna Radio Station. He used to spend his childhood vacation with her.
- His father had a keen interest in arts, which influenced him to do something in those lines.
- He wasn’t good at studies and flunked class 10 twice.
- He had heard a lot about National Schooling of Drama and decided to attend it.
- When he entered NSD, Irrfan Khan was in his final year at NSD.
- Tigmanshu Dhulia was his batchmate at the NSD.
- After graduating from NSD, he moved to Mumbai in 1991.
- He had to struggle a lot in Mumbai for his survival and often had to live on Vada Paav.
- In the Early 1990s, Tigmanshu Dhulia offered him a television serial.
- After watching Ketan Mehta’s cult film- Mirch Masala, he became a fan of him and decided to be around him.
- He had to give more than 20 takes on the first day of the shoot of a TV serial- Chanakya in 1991.
- During the 1999 Cricket World Cup, he became famous with his Apple Singh commercials for ESPN Star Sports.
- He became a household name after playing the role of a corrupt, soaked in red-tapism bureaucrat- Shukla in the hugely popular sitcom Office Office.
- His performance in the 2014 film- Ankhon Dekhi was appreciated by the critics for which he got the Filmfare Award for Best Actor (Critics).
- In 2016, he has also been awarded the Best Actor Award at Indian Film Festival Los Angeles for the film- Masaan.