Some Lesser Known Facts About Richa Sharma
- Does Richa Sharma smoke?: Not Known
- Does Richa Sharma drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Richa Sharma is an Indian film playback artist and a reverential vocalist.
- She took the formal preparing in Indian traditional and light music under the tutelage of Pandit Aaskaran Sharma.
- She made her melodic introduction in Bollywood with Sawan Kumar’s film Salma Pe Dil Aa Gaya in 1996.
- In 2006, she sang Bollywood’s longest track, the Bidaai song, from the film Baabul.
- She has likewise showed up in many singing reality and appears as judge/hopeful/host; Sa Re Ga Mama Dad Singing Genius, Dhoom Macha De, Antakshari, and so on.
- In Walk 2011 Richa Sharma and her family initiated Saibaba Sanctuary in Faridabad, Haryana and propelled her first Saibaba reverential collection Sai Ki Tasveer discharged by SaReGaMa India.
- The adaptable playback artist has likewise done many collections to feature her ability. Collections like Ni Principle Yaar Nu Sajda Kardi, Piya and Winds of Rajasthan (for Times Music discharged mid 2004) have drawn out the tastefulness and effortlessness in Richa’s voice and her adaptability as a vocalist.