Some Lesser Known Facts About Richa Sharma
- Does Richa Sharma smoke?: Not Known
- Does Richa Sharma drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Richa Sharma is an Indian film playback singer and a devotional singer.
- She took the formal training in Indian classical and light music under the tutelage of Pandit Aaskaran Sharma.
- She made her musical debut in Bollywood with Sawan Kumar’s film Salma Pe Dil Aa Gaya in 1996.
- In 2006, she sang Bollywood’s longest track, the Bidaai song, from the film Baabul.
- She has also appeared in many singing reality shows as judge/contestant/host; Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar, Dhoom Macha De, Antakshari, etc.