Here in this article, you are going to know much more detail about the Rana Daggubati which was never shown or revealed by others. Some Unknown Facts about Rana Daggubati is written here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Rana Daggubati|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters- 188 cm
in meters- 1.88 m
in Feet-Inches- 6’ 2”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 102 kg
in Pounds- 225 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 46 Inches
– Waist: 35 Inches
– Biceps: 18.5 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date Of Birth||14 December 1984|
|Age(as in 2018)||34 Years|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamilnadu, India|
|Home Town||Tamil Nadu, India|
|School||Hyderabad Public School, Hyderabad|
|College||Chennai Film School, Chennai, India|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate (Industrial Photography)|
|Debut||Production: Bommalata (2004)
Film: Leader (2010, Telugu film)Dum Maaro Dum (2011, Bollywood)
|Family||Father– Daggubati Suresh Babu (Film producer)
Mother– Lakshmi Daggubati
Brother– Abhiram Daggubati (Younger)
Sister– Malavika Daggubati (Younger)
|Address||Film Nagar, Hyderabad, India|
|Best Friends||Anushka Shetty, Prabhas, Kajal Aggarwal, Allu Arjun|
|Hobbies||Recycling waste products, photography, boxing, diving, cooking|
|Likes & Dislikes|| Likes: Making Friends, Exercise, Snaping Pictures.
Dislikes: Dancing in public places & People spoiling the places.
|Controversies||He had a Twitter spat with actor Vikram in February 2013, after Vikram gave a statement about Rana that, “Look at Rana. He started in the Telugu industry and came to Bollywood but he hadn’t made any headway in the south. Now he’s not bothered about the Telugu industry,” this statement from Vikram kickstarted the entire issue.
To this, Rana replied back on Twitter by saying, “Dear Mr.Vikram I see you quote me and my directions in quite a few media interactions of yours recently. It is best if you focus on your…A career that isn’t headed in the right direction with close to 10 odd disasters in your kitty I’m barely 2 1/2yrs old as an actor and…..You are almost close to 25yrs. Stay put on urs as I am on mine not take anything away still a huge fan of few of your films”.
|Favourite Actor||Kamal Hassan, Akshay Kumar|
|Favourite Actress||Katrina Kaif|
|Favourite Food||Haleem, Biryani, Grilled shrimps, sashimi, sushi, chicken Afghani, chicken Pakistani, Tarawa gosht|
|Favourite Film||Bollywood: Pike, Lage Raho Munna Bhai, 3 Idiots, PK, A Wednesday
Malayalam: Bangalore Days
|Favourite Director||Rajkumar Hirani|
|Favourite Restaurant||Pista House in Hyderabad|
|Favourite Animal||Cat & Horse|
Boys, Affairs and More
|Affairs/Girl Friends||Trisha Krishna (Actress, Ex-girlfriend)|
|Cars Collection||Mercedes Benz SUV|
|Net worth||Not Revealed|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rana Daggubati
- Does Rana Daggubati smoke?: No, he doesn’t smoke as he is very much concern of his health.
- Does Rana Daggubati drink alcohol?: Not Known as it is not revealed by him.
- Rana was very lucky that he has born into a family of film background as his grandfather D Ramanaidu was in the film business for over 50 years, his father Suresh is a producer and his uncle Venkatesh (his father’s younger brother) an actor.
- Naga Chaitanya his cousin is also a Tollywood actor.
- Classmate in school was Actor Ram Charan.
- He failed in 10th standard.
- He started pursuing B.Com after his schooling, but dropped out after 2 months.
- After completing his photography course in Chennai, he returned to Hyderabad and modelled for a few ads and started assisting at the studio. There he learned about the 3D camera, after which he along with his father set up a visual effects DI unit in Hyderabad, where he worked for 5 years.
- He had co-produced a festival film called A Belly Full of Dreams (2006) in Telugu that won a National Award, after which he made his mind to join films.
- For acting, he went to Barry John’s acting school in Mumbai, did martial arts and then went to a stunt school in the US.
- He can see only from his left eye as he is blind from his right eye.
- Ram Charan and Allu Arjun are his closed buddy as compared to other.
- While he was in college he was in a very long relationship with a girl, but now she is married to someone else.
- While shooting for Baahubali he and Prabhas became best friends.