Here in this article, you are going to know much more detail about Rajat Sharma which was never shown or revealed by others. Some Unknown Facts about Rajat Sharma are written here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Rajat Sharma|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Date of Birth||18 February 1957|
|Age (as in 2016)||59 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Brother– 6 Brothers
Sister– 1 Sister
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$15 Million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rajat Sharma
- Rajat Sharma does not smoke nor does he drinks alcohol.
- Rajat Sharma belonged to a very poor family.
- Having completed M.Com, Rajat Sharma worked as a researcher initially; later Janardan Thakur motivated him to write for any Magazine. Rajat Sharma was employed in Onlooker Magazine later.
- Rajat Sharma is currently the chairman and editor-in-chief of India TV, as well as host of “Aap Ki Adalat” news bulletin. His show Aap Ki Adalat started in 1992; it is the most prominent show in India till date.
- Rajat Sharma married TV producer Ritu Dhawan in 1997.
- On 23 August 2014, Sharma was awarded with Tarun Kranti Award at Rohini, New Delhi. Sharma was imparted the Padma Bhushan by Government of India in 2015 in the field of Literature and Education. Sharma received this award from the President of India in March 2015.