In this article, you are going to know about the late Pakistani actress Qandeel Baloch.Some unknown facts have been revealed and her complete bio data is provided.
|Real Name||Fouzia Azeem|
|Nick Name||QB and Pinky|
|Profession||Model, Actress and Singer|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 3″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 49 Kg
in Pounds- 108 lbs
|Body/ Figure Measurements||35-25-35|
|Date Of Birth||15 November 1990|
|Date of Death||15 July 2016 in Multan, Pakistan|
|Birth Place||Lahore, Pakistan|
|College||University of the Punjab, Lahore|
|Educational Qualification||Master of Arts|
|Family||Father– Mohammed Azeem
Mother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
Brother– Waseem Azeem
|Controversies||Before India vs Pakistan match in the 2016 ICC T20 World Cup, she said that she will strip naked if Pakistan will win, but she later broke down after Pakistan lost the match|
|Favourite Actor||Shah rukh Khan|
|Favourite Singer||Lata Mangeshkar, Shreya Ghoshal, Nayyara Noor|
Boys, Affairs and More
|Husband||Ashiq Hussain (2008–2010)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Qandeel Baloch
- Qandeel is considered as the drama queen of Pakistan.
- She can speak various languages, like Punjabi, Hindi, Pashto, Hindko, Pothwari, English and Balochi.
- While she gave an audition on Pakistan Idol years ago and was rejected as she lacked vocal ability according to the judges, Ali Saleem decided to make her sing throughout his show to prove her vocal prowess. And although she constantly posted pictures online which could be labeled vulgar by many, her aim was to create a platform for newcomers who could showcase their talent and not face the hindrances that she did.
- She shot to fame in Pakistan in 2014 after a video of her pouting for the camera came out.
- She was part of a music video called Ban opposite Aryan Khan which talked about her status as the controversial social media icon.
- She never replied to anyone who admired her, but only reserved her comments for those who posted hate messages.
- She was very professional and had allotted timings for work and relaxation, and hated to be disturbed during her off time.
- She was one of the top 10 most searched people on the internet in Pakistan.
- She had no interest in Bollywood which rested the rumours of her participating in Bigg Boss 10; she was quite satisfied being a social media sensation.
- Her real name was Fouzia Azeem and she was once married and had a son.
- Her first ever job was a bus hostess.
- She was quite feisty – this trait was highlighted on a talk show on Samaa where Mathira and Qandeel were invited on as guests. It resulted in a miffed Mathira walking out of the show.
- Due to her controversial personality, she was often compared to India’s Poonam Pandey.
- Qandeel’s parents were clueless that their daughter was so famous on the internet.
- Internet sensation Gaurav Gera, who rose to fame with his shopkeeper Chutki videos, was a big fan of hers.
- She was involved with the betting mafia as claimed by her counterpart in India, Arshi Khan, to India News Network through a telephonic conversation.
- She was the earning member of her family and used to bear all household expenses including Wasim’s – the brother who strangled her in the name of honour.
- On 15 July 2016, she had an argument with her brother, Waseem Azeem regarding her posting racy photos and posing with a prominent Muslim cleric. Same evening, he killed her, and later he confessed to the Police that it was honour killing.