Here in this article, you are going to know much more detail about Pankaj Kapur which was never shown or revealed by others. Some Unknown Facts about Pankaj Kapur are written here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Pankaj Kapur|
|Profession||Actor and Director|
|Popular Role||Mussadi Lal (Office Office)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 80 kg
in Pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 42 Inches
– Waist: 36 Inches
– Biceps: 12 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||29 May 1954|
|Age (as in 2015)||61 Years|
|Birth Place||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|College||Government College, Ludhiana
National School of Drama (NSD), New Delhi
|Debut||Film Debut : Arohan (1982)
TV Debut : Karamchand (1985–1988)
|Family||Father– Not Known (College Principal)
Mother– Not Known
Brothers– Not Known
Sisters– Not Known
|Address||Yari Road, Mumbai|
|Controversies||A person filed a complaint against Pankaj saying that in Association of Motion Pictures and TV Programme Producers for copying his script in film “Mausam.”|
|Favourite Food||Rajma Chawal and Pakodas|
|Favourite Actor||Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan, Robert De Niro, Dustin Hoffman, Marlon Brando and Rajesh Khanna|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife||Neelima Azeem (Divorced)
Supriya Pathak (Actress)
|Children||Daughter– Sanah Kapoor
Son– Shahid Kapoor (Actor) and Ruhaan Kapoor
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some lesser known facts about Pankaj Kapur
- Pankaj Kapur does not smoke nor does he drinks alcohol.
- He appeared on the silver screen in the Academy Award winning film “Gandhi” as Mahatma Gandhi’s second secretary, Pyarelal Nayyar. He received his first National Film Award in 1989 with film “Raakh”, which also includes Aamir Khan.
- He was a bright student and completed his engineering before moving to acting school.
- He shifted towards TV serials because he was frequently getting offers of actress’s brother or a villain’s role, which he wanted to avoid.
- He considers his role in ” Neem ka Ped” to be the most challenging role for him.
- He won Filmfare Critics Award and National Film Award for his solid performance in “Maqbool.”
- His father-in-law, Baldev Pathak was a renowned tailor of his times and used to stitch Rajesh Khanna’s dresses.