Here is this article about P.V.Sindhu who is an Indian professional badminton player, who is currently world no 5 in the BWF World Ranking.Through this article, you are going to know much more detail about P.V.Sindhu which was never shown or revealed by others. Some particular Unknown Facts about P.V.Sindhu is mentioned here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Pusarla Venkata Sindhu|
|Profession||Indian Badminton player|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters- 179 cm
in meters- 1.79 m
in Feet-Inches- 5′ 10 1⁄2″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 65 Kg
in Pounds- 150 lbs
|International Debut||2009 Sub-Junior Asian Badminton Championships in Colombo|
|Achievements (main ones)||• Sindhu won a Bronze medal at the 2009 Sub-Junior Asian Badminton Championships held in Colombo.
• The star player bagged Silver in the women’s singles at Iran Fajr International Badminton Challenge in 2010.
• On 7 July 2012, she won the Asia Youth Under-19 Championship.
• Sindhu’s performance at Malaysian open 2013 made her win the maiden Grand Prix Gold title.
• Bagged Bronze medals at consecutive World Championship in 2013 & 2014.
• Won a Gold medal at the 2016 Guwahati South Asian Games (Women’s Team).
• Secured a Silver medal at the 2016 Rio Olympics.
|Career Turning Point||Winning a Gold at the 2011 Douglas Commonwealth Youth Games singles event|
|Highest Ranking||9 (March 2014)|
|Date of Birth||5 July 1995|
|Age (as in 2018)||23 Years|
|Birth Place||Hyderabad, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|College||St. Ann’s College for Women, Mehdipatnam|
|Educational Qualifications||Pursuing MBA|
|Family||Father– P. V. Ramana
Mother– P. Vijaya
Sister– Not Known
|Favorite Actor||Mahesh Babu & Prabhas (Tollywood), Hrithik Roshan (Bollywood)|
|Favorite Food||Biryani, Chinese & Italian Cuisines|
Boys, Affairs and More
Some Lesser Known Facts About P. V. Sindhu:
- Does P. V. Sindhu smoke: No, P. V. Sindhu does not Smoke.
- Does P. V. Sindhu drink alcohol: No, P. V. Sindhu does not consume alcohol.
- Sindhu’s Parents are former Volleyball players.
- Under the guidance of Mehboob Ali, Sindhu learned the basics of sports at the Indian Railway Institute in Secunderabad. For further coaching, she joined Pullela Gopichand’s badminton academy and is currently coached by him. Gopichand is also Indian Badminton team’s chief coach.
- P. V. Sindhu is a very dedicated athlete. She focuses very much on her training schedule, She starts her practice every morning at 4.15 a.m. sharp.
- In the year 2000, her father P. V. Ramana was awarded the Arjuna Award for his contribution towards national Volleyball.
- She was assigned to the title as the 2014 NDTV Indian of the year.
- Her best performance came in 2012 Li Ning China Masters Super Series competition when she defeated the 2012 London Olympics gold medalist Li Xuerui of China.
- She has been also honored by the Padma Shri award for India’s 4th highest civilian in 30 March 2015