Here in this article, you are going to know much more detail about the Nikki Bella which was never shown or revealed by others. Some Unknown Facts about Nikki Bella is written here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace|
|Nick Name||The Fearless|
|Profession||Professional Wrestler, Actor|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||In Centimeters-168 cm
In Meters-1.68 m
In Feet Inches-5’6”
|Weight||In Kilograms-54 Kg
In Pounds-119 lbs
|WWE Debut||Smackdown: 21st November 2008 (As one-half of the Bella Twins tag team)|
|Titles Won/ Achievements||
|Date Of Birth||21st November 1983|
|Age(as in 2017)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||San Diego, California, United States|
|Home Town||Scottsdale, Arizona|
|School||Chaparral High School, Arizona|
|College||Grossmont College, San Diego|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Family||Father– Jon Garcia
Mother– Kathy Colace
Sister– Brianna Aka Brie Bella
|Ethnicity||Half Mexican-Half Italian|
|Favourite Singer||Jennifer Lopez|
|Favourite Song||Black Widow by Iggy Azalea|
|Favourite Drinks||Black Coffee & Red Wine|
|Favourite Film||Scarface (1983)|
|Favourite Wrestlers||Lita, Bret Hart|
|Favourite Rock Band||Red Hot Chilli Peppers|
|Favourite Destinations||California & Nappa Valley|
Girl/Boys, Affairs and More
|Marital Status||Unmarried (Annulled)|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Dolph Ziggler, Wrestler (2008-2011)
John Cena (Wrestler & Actor) (2012-present)
Some Unrevealed Facts about Nikki Bella:
- Does Nikki Bella smoke: Not Known
- Does Nikki Bella drink alcohol: Yes
- Nikki is 16 minutes older than her ‘twin’ sister Brianna aka Brie Bella. They both made its WWE main roster debut together as a tag team named ‘The Bellas/The Bella Twins.’
- Both Nikki and her sister played football during their college days. The former was quite serious about soccer and even considered going professional until a leg injury halted her progress.
- During one of the episodes of ‘Total Divas’, an American TV series that features top divas from WWE, Nikki revealed that at the age of 20, she got married to her high school boyfriend. However, just 3 years into the marriage, the couple realised that they had made a mistake, and thus decided to get their marriage annulled.
- The twins initially had no plans to enter the squared ring and only wanted to pursue acting and modelling as their primary careers. For this purpose, they relocated to Los Angeles from their hometown, Arizona, and started giving auditions.
- After coming to Los Angeles, the two found it tough to make ends meet. Thus, in order to earn some bread and butter, the twins started working as waitresses at a nearby hotel.
- Nikki’s first national appearance came with the Fox TV’s reality show- Meet My Folks.
- Their mother, Kathy Kolace, is currently engaged to John Laurinaitis, a senior producer in WWE.
- If not a wrestler (and actor), Nikki would have been a real estate agent.
- While younger sister, Brie, is married to former wrestler Daniel Bryan, Nikki might tie the knot anytime soon with ‘eternal’ babyface John Cena. The twins are often criticised for the fact of being too close with ‘very important’ members of the company, to the extent that many fans now have the notion that the two have used the ‘big names’of the company as a ladder to achieve success.
John Cena proposes to Nikki Bella: WrestleMania 33 (WWE Network Exclusive):