Here in this article, you are going to know much more detail about Mira Rajput which was never shown or revealed by others. Some Unknown Facts about Mira Rajput is written here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Mira Rajput|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 5″
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 55 Kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Date of Birth||7 September 1994|
|Age (as in 2018)||24 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Chhatarpur, Delhi, India|
|School||Vasant Valley School, New Delhi, India|
|College||Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi, India|
|Educational Qualifications||English (Hons.)|
|Family||Father– Vikramaditya Rajput (Businessman)
Mother– Bela Rajput
Sisters– Priya Rajput Tulshan, Noorjehan Rajput Wadhwani
|Hobbies||Listening to music|
|Favourite Food||Punjabi food|
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favourite Musician||Avril Lavigne, Beyonce, Demi Lovato|
Boys, Affairs and More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Aditya Lal (Model, Ex-boyfriend)|
|Husband/Spouse||Shahid Kapoor (Actor)|
|Marriage Date||7 July 2015|
|Children||Daughter– Misha Kapoor (born in 2016)|
|Salary||2Lakhs per film|
|Net worth||Not known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mira Rajput
- Does Mira Rajput smoke?: No
- Does Mira Rajput drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She is a Delhi girl but has her roots in Punjab.
- Her family along with mera met Shahid Kapoor and his father Pankaj Kapur at a Radha Soami religious event in Beas, after which they liked each other and their marriage was finalized.
- Sahid is 14years elder than mera.
- Mera call Shahid with the name ‘Shadoo’ as she loves to call him with this name.
- A diamond ring worth INR 23 lakh is being gifted by sahid.
- Mera was a bright student and ranked #10 in Delhi University’s CATE exam in English.
- Mera had worked in United Nations (UN) in an internship.
- After her marriage to Shahid, she had deleted some of her social media friends to kept it private.
- Both Mira and Shahid are vegetarian.
- The first movie that the couple went to see after marriage was ‘Bajraangi Bhaijaan.’