|Real Name||Manohar Aich|
|Nickname||Pocket Hercules and Bahubali|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 150 cm
in meters- 1.50 m
in Feet Inches- 4’ 11”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 63 kg
in Pounds- 139 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 36 Inches
– Waist: 30 Inches
– Biceps: 13 Inches
|Professional Debut||In 1942 with Royal Air Force.|
|Records (main ones)||• 1st Indian to win the Mr. Universe title in 1952.
• 1st Indian to win 3 gold medals in Asian Games.
|Career Turning Point||When he participated in Mr. Universe competition in 1951.|
|Date of Birth||17 March 1912|
|Date of Death||5 June 2016 (aged 104) Baguihati, Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Age (as in 2016)||104 Years|
|Birth Place||Dhamti, Comilla district, Bangladesh|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Baguihati, Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|School||Jubilee School, Dhaka|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
Sisters– Not Known
|Favourite Food||Fish and lentils|
|Girls, Family & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Manohar Aich
- Does Manohar Aich smoke?: No
- Does Manohar Aich drink alcohol?: No
- Since adolescence Aich was occupied with quality related games, for example, wrestling and weightlifting. At 12 years old, because of a sudden assault of dark fever, his wellbeing separated. He recovered his quality, in any case, by physical wellness works out. He began weight training activities, for example, doing push-ups, squats, pull-ups, leg raises, and conventional sit-ups.
- He just did bodyweight/workout practices with up to 100 reps for every set at that age. He went to the Jubilee School in Dhaka. While at school, he used to go to the Ruplal Byayam Samiti for physical activities. He started to perform in indicates titled Physique and Magic alongside P. C. Sorcar in Dhanbad. He used to perform accomplishments like twisting steel with his teeth, bowing lances with his neck and laying his midsection on swords.
- Aich joined the Royal Air Force in 1942 where he started his interest in lifting weights. He was acquainted with weight preparing by Reub Martin, a British officer in the RAF. While part of the RAF, Aich was detained for slapping a British officer in challenge at the officer’s comments for provincial mistreatment. Aich started his weight preparing truly while in prison. He would invest hours in physical activities. Watching his talent in physical culture, the correctional facility experts masterminded an uncommon eating regimen for him.
- In 1950, at 38 years old, Aich won the Mr. Hercules challenge. In 1951 he stood second in the Mr. Universe challenge. In 1952 he put first in the Pro-Short division of the NABBA Mr. Universe. At the time his estimations were: biceps 46 cm, chest 1.2 m, lower arm 36 cm and wrist 16.5 cm.