Here is this article about Mamta Mohandas who is an Indian film actress who has mainly acted in Malayalam films, and is a playback singer.Through this article, you are going to know much more detail about Mamta Mohandas which was never shown or revealed by others. Some particular Unknown Facts about Mamta Mohandas is mentioned here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Mamta Mohandas|
|Profession||Actress, Playback Singer|
|Famous Role||Anuradha Nandan in Malayalam film Passenger (2009)|
Physical Stats & More:
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 50 kg
in Pounds- 110 lbs
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Actress||Julia Roberts|
|Favorite Colors||Black, white|
Boys, Affairs and More:
|Affair/Boyfriend||Prajith Padmanabhan (Entrepreneur)|
|Husband||Prajith Padmanabhan (Entrepreneur, 2011-2012)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mamta Mohandas:
- Does Mamta Mohandas smoke?: Not Known
- Does Mamta Mohandas drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Mamata was born to a Malayali family.
- Mamta wanted to become a motorbike racer and owned a Honda CBR 1000RR motorcycle. She enjoys racing on open roads at over 200km/hr.
- She began her acting career in 2003 by playing the role of Priya in the Malayalam film Relax.
- She has acted in different south Indian languages such as Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, and Kannada.
- She worked as a model in various ad campaigns for popular brands like IBM and Kalyan Kendra.
- She is trained in Hindustani & Carnatic music and has sung various Telugu songs such as Rakhi Rakhi from the film Rakhi (2006), 36-24-36 from the film Jagadam (2007), Mia Mia of the film Tulasi (2007), King from the film King(2008), etc.
- She is also a trained Bharatanatyam dancer.
- She was the brand ambassador of Kochi International Fashion Week (KIWF).
- She is also the brand ambassador along with actress Bhavana for team Kerala Strikers in the Celebrity Cricket League (CCL).
- In 2016, she judged the popular dance reality show D 4 Dance reloaded that aired on Malayalam channel Mazhavil Manorama.
- She won several awards for her work in the film Kadha Thudarunnu in 2010 such as Kerala State Film Award for Second Best Actress, Asianet Film Award for Best Popular Actress, Vanitha Film Award for Best Actress, and Mathrubhumi-Kalyan Silks Chalachitra Award for Best Actress.
- She is a cancer survivor and fought against Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL).