Here in this article, you are going to know much more detail about the Name which was never shown or revealed by others. Some Unknown Facts about Name is written here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Kevin Peter Pietersen|
|Nick Name||KP, Kev, The Ego, FIGJAM, Kelves and Kapes|
|Profession||Former England Cricketer (Batsman)|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters- 193 cm
in meters- 1.93 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 4”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 88 kg
in Pounds- 194 lbs
|Body/ Figure Measurements||– Chest: 44 Inches
– Waist: 36 Inches
– Biceps: 15 Inches
|International Debut||Test– 21 July 2005 vs Australia in London
ODI– 28 November 2004 vs Zimbabwe in Harare
T20– 13 June 2005 vs Australia in Southampton
|Jersey Number||#24(England )
#24(IPL, County Cricket)
|Domestic/State Team||England, Deccan Chargers, Delhi Daredevils, Dolphins, Hampshire, ICC World XI, KwaZulu-Natal, Natal, Nottinghamshire, Quetta Gladiators, Rising Pune Supergiants, Royal Challengers Bangalore, St Lucia Zouks, Sunrisers Hyderabad, Surrey|
|Nature on field||Aggressive|
|Likes to play against||Australia|
|Favourite Shot||Switch-hit Shot|
|Records (main ones)||• In his debut first-class match for Nottinghamshire, he scored his debut hundred and scored 1275 runs with an excellent average of 57.95 in that season.
• In his ODI debut against Zimbabwe, he scored his first ODI half century.
• 8th English batsman to score consecutive 50s in debut Test match.
• 1st England player to win a Player of the Tournament award in an ICC event after England won the 2010 ICC T20 World Cup.
• Fastest to 4000 Test runs.
|Career Turning Point||Domestic century at Chester-le-Street in 2001 (109 off 139 balls).|
|Date Of Birth||27 June 1980|
|Birth Place||Pietermaritzburg, South Africa|
|Home Town||Pietermaritzburg, South Africa|
|College||Maritzburg College, Pietermaritzburg|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father– Jannie Pietersen
Mother– Penny Pietersen
Brothers– Tony Pietersen, Greg Pietersen and Bryan Pietersen
|Best Friends||Not Known|
|Likes & Dislikes||Not Known|
|Controversies||• After he got out by Yuvraj Singh during the England tour of India in 2008, he called Yuvraj a pie-chucker. In response to which Yuvraj told him that he has already dismissed him 5 times.
• When South Africa beat England 2-0 in 2012 Test series in England, he was dropped from final Test after it was found that he texted AB de Villiers and Dale Steyn degrading his captain Andrew Strauss and Andy Flower.
• He became the England captain in 2008, but after his rift with the coach Peter Moores, he resigned from his captaincy.
|Favourite Actor||Kiefer Sutherland|
|Favourite Cricketer||Batsman: Hansie Cronje
Bowler: Curtly Ambrose and Courtney Walsh
|Favourite Food||Barbeque and Japanese food|
|Favourite Perfume Brand||Davidoff|
Girls, Affairs and More
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Jessica Taylor (Singer and Model)|
|Wife||Jessica Taylor (Singer and Model)|
|Net worth||$7.5 million|
Some lesser known facts about Kevin Pietersen
- Does Kevin Pietersen smoke?: No
- Does Kevin Pietersen drink alcohol?: Yes
- Pietersen is a South African by origin but shifted to England in 2000 to show his protest against racial quota system in South Africa and initially played there for Cancock CC in Birmingham.
- He had a dream Test debut in Ashes series against Australia in 2005, where his aggressive batting performance helped England reclaim the Ashes after 1986.
- He uses his famous Switch-hit shot from his schooling days when he used to play hockey.
- He regrets having so many English tattoos which he had when he initially came to England.
- He tends to get nervous while waiting for his batting and use to go for “nature’s call” every 5 minutes in those nervous times.
- After his too many side screen issues during the 2013 Ashes, he had a heated argument with Mitchell Johnson.
- Based on his outstanding performance in 2005 and 6th fastest to reach 1000 ODI runs, he won the Emerging player of the year Award and ODI player of the year Award.
- In 2004, he played in the 2003-04 Duleep Trophy in India for England A or England Lions.
- His favourite song is We Weren’t Born to Follow by Bon Jovi.
- He is only behind Sir Don Bradman in aggregate runs in his first 25 Tests.
- He loves having tattoos and one of his tattoo on his rib area shows a map of the world, with red stars indicating where he has scored hundreds.