Here in this article, you are going to know much more detail about the Kareena Kapoor which was never shown or revealed by others. Some Unknown Facts about Kareena Kapoor is written here in the article with complete Bio Data.
Kareena Kapoor Mother, Father, Family & Wiki
|Full Name||Kareena Kapoor Khan|
Physical Stats & More
|Height|| In centimeters: 163 cm
In meters : 1.63 m
In feet inches : 5′ 4”
|Weight|| In kilograms : 54 kgs
In pounds : 119 lbs
|Body/ Figure Measurements||34-26-35|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Green|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date Of Birth||21 semptember 1980|
|Age (as of 2017)||37 yrs|
|School|| Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai
Welham Girl’s School, Dehradun
|College||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification|| College dropout
Kareena Kapoor joined Mumbai’s Mithibai College to pursue a degree in commerce. She discontinued this course and switched to law. In between, she also enrolled into Harvard University for a three-month summer course in microcomputers.
|Debut||Film debut: Refugee(2000)|
|Family|| Father : Randhir Kapoor (Actor)
Mother : Babita (Actor)
Sister (elder sister): Karishma Kapoor (Actor)
Brother : No brother
|Address|| Fortune Heights in Bandra West,Mumbai
4 Floors duplex in Bandra,Mumbai
|Best Friends|| Amrita Arora,Ileana d’Cruz,Ayan Mukherjee,Manish Malhotra,Katrina Kaif,Imran Khan,Karan Johar,Arjun Kapoor,Sonam Kapoor,Esha Deol
|Likes|| Yoga,Horseback Riding and Cooking
She is a star pupil and can do 50 surya namaskars and hold complex poses for long than 30 seconds.
|Dislikes||Tight dresses, Liars and Hypocrites ,Loneliness|
Kareena Kapoor claimed that: “My Heroine is better than Fashion”. For all those in the dark, Fashion remains Chopra’s biggest hit and she also won the National Award for it. While Chopra hit back saying “sour grapes”, Kapoor made snide remarks about PC’s posh accent.
She’s not a fan of Bipasha Basu either and their rivalry dates back to Ajnabee (2001) days. Reports claim the fight peaked when the Kapoor girl called Bipasha Basu a “kaali billi” (black cat), pointing to her dusky complexion.
From 2004 to 2007, heartthrob Shahid Kapoor was Kareena Kapoor’s constant arm-candy. They broke up in 2007 during the making of their hit romance Jab We Met. Their scandal to remember? A picture of them french kissing doing the rounds on mobile phones. Interestingly, Jab We Met, released after their break-up, remains one of their biggest blockbusters.
Kareena Kapoor’s recent controversy with Meera Rajput was quite in flame. Meera Rajput took dig on Kareena Kapoor as she continued to work after delivery of Taimur Ali Khan. Meera Rajput decided to quit all her work after delivery of her daughter and believed that it is necessary to give all your time to your child. Kareena responded in a strong manner to this taunt by Meera Kapoor stating that:
“What kind of a mother I am is something that will unfold with time. I will not scream from rooftops about experiencing motherhood or how much I love Taimur. There’s always the pressure of being judged, no matter what you do. It’s about how you deal with it. Every pregnancy and every mother’s journey with her child during those nine months and afterwards is different. You can’t draw parallels. No one out there really knows me or what I am feeling at a given time. How can anyone decide on my behalf whether I am supposed to feel depressed or if I can step out before 45 days? If I’m spoken about like that, what would it be like for other women?”
|Favourite Actor||Raj Kapoor, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Babita, Kajol, Nargis, Meena Kumari|
|Favourite Food||Spaghetti, Chinese, Italian and Thai; Mutton Paya|
|Favourite Perfume Brand||Dune, Jean Paul Gaultier|
|Favourite Destination||Swiss skiing destination Gstaad Europe, London, Paris|
|Favourite Color||Black and Red|
|Favourite Songs||Mehka Karenge (mamta),Rahe na rahe hum mehaka karenge, Tujhse Naraaz Nahin
Zindagi (Masoom), Lag Jaa Gale (Woh Kaun Thi), Tu Mera Hero No. 1 (Hero No. 1)
|Favourite Movies||Awaara, Sangam,Bobby, Kal Aaj Aur Kal, Breakfast At Tiffany’s, Cat On A Hot Tin Roof,
Love Story, Ben Hur
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Roberto Cavalli, Gianni Versace, Manish Malhotra|
|Favourite Cosmetics||Chanel Le Crayon Khol in Noir|
Boys, Affairs and More
|Affairs/Boyfriends|| First crush : Her 4th std. Desk partner while she was in School
Affair: Hritik Roshan
Ex boyfriend : Shahid Kapoor
|Husband||Saif Ali Khan|
|Children||Son : Taimur Ali Khan|
|Cars Collection|| Mercedes S class, Mitsubishi Lancer,BMW 7 series
She is known to be partial to Mercedes S class cars. She also owns a fleet of cars including an SUV and a Lexus LX 470.
|Salary||8-10 crore/film (INR)|
|Net worth||$ 10 million|
Some Unrevealed facts about Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Kareena Kapoor’s name was derived from the book Anna Karenina, which her mother read while she was pregnant with her. But her family and close friends call her Bebo.
- She is Bollywood royalty and is the granddaughter of veteran actor Raj Kapoor and great-granddaughter of the legendary showman Prithviraj Kapoor.
- Her actor father Randhir Kapoor wasn’t too keen on his daughter joining films. But her mum Babita, a former actress, thought differently. Her parents separated and her mother raised Kareena and her elder sister Karishma single-handedly.
- Kareena Kapoor was slated to make her debut with Hrithik Roshan in the blockbuster Kaho Na Pyaar Hai (2000). But she opted out when performance-oriented Refugee, opposite the then-newcomer Abhishek Bachchan, came along. Her loss proved to be Ameesha Patel’s gain. Roshan Jr and Patel became overnight stars but Refugee didn’t too well at the box-office.
- She played the popular college snob Poo in Kabhie Khushi Kabhie Gham and was billed as Bollywood’s answer to Alicia Silverstone in Clueless. We are not crazy about it, but K3G remains one of the biggest blockbusters in her career.
- She’s not a gadget person and considers her smartphone a slick innovation she happens to own.
- In 2008, Kareena Kapoor began the size-zero trend in Bollywood. Even at her thinnest (48kilograms), she was not waif-like but showcased her new-found body in skimpy outfits in Tashan.
- Kareena Kapoor gifted herself a seven-carat rock in 2010. She said in an interview that the ring was bought based on the advise of an astrologer who said sporting a seven-carat biggie would bring stability and happiness in her life.
- Kareena Kapoor is said to be the highest paid actress in Bollywood today. She reportedly commanded a neat Rs 80 million for her latest film Heroine.
- kareena Kapoor is billed as the most sought-after face on the brand endorsement front. She has a whopping 16 brands — ranging from beverages to gold jwellery.
- Kareena Kapoor has her wax statue at England and Singapore’s Madame Tussauds Museum.
- She uses fake nails because she has been biting her nails since the age of five. She has very short nails in real life and has to hit the nail salon regularly.
- In the film ‘Heroine’ Kareena Kapoor wore over 130 different dresses provided from top designers from all over the world. It has been reported that Kareena’s wardrobe for the film was one of the most expensive out of all the Bollywood movies ever created.
- Kareena was apparently born as Siddhima (a name given to her by grandfather, Raj Kapoor).
- In 2010 she adopted the village of Chanderi in Madhya Pradesh to provide it with electricity.