Here in this article, you are going to know much more detail about the Harsha Bhogle which was never shown or revealed by others. Some Unknown Facts about Harsha Bhogle is written here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Harsha Bhogle|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 172 cm
in meters- 1.72 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 66 kg
in Pounds- 145 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||19 July 1961|
|Age (as in 2018)||57 Years|
|Birth Place||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|School||Hyderabad Public School, India|
|College||Osmania University’s College of Technology, Hyderabad, India
Indian Institute of Management, Ahemdabad, India
|Educational Qualifications||B.Tech in Chemical Engineering,
Post-graduate Diploma in Management
Mother– Shalini Bhogle
Brother– Srinivas Bhogle
Sister– Svati Bhogle
|Hobbies||Writing Blogs and Columns and Playing Cricket|
|Controversies||Once He was at the center of Controversy for not praising Indian Players in the matches, so many Indian legends criticized him and for this Bhogle was sacked from the commentary team by BCCI in April 2016.
Amitabh Bachchan tweeted- “With all due respects, it would be really worthy of an Indian commentator to speak more about our players than others all the time.”
|Favourite Cricketer||Rahul Dravid|
Girls, Family & More
|Children||Sons– Chinmay and Satchit
Some Lesser Known Facts About Harsha Bhogle
- Does Harsha Bhogle smoke?: Not Known
- Does Harsha Bhogle drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He is the alumni of Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
- Bhogle started his career as a cricket player for the APCA and had played small level cricket.
- As he didn’t go well in Cricket and later he started commentating at the age of 19 with All India Radio in Hyderabad.
- Before the 1992 Cricket World Cup in 1991–92, he became the first Indian commentator to be invited by the Australian Broadcasting Corporation during India’s cricket series.
- Since then Bhogle has worked for ABC Radio Grandstand during India’s Australian tours, and for eight years Bhogle worked for the BBC as part of their commentary team in the 1996 and the 1999 Cricket World Cups.
- Bhogle has been commentating for ESPN STAR Sports since 1995.
- Harsha has been covering all Indian Premier League but dropped in 2016 by BCCI due to alleged criticism from Indian players since 2009.
- Bhogle has hosted many TV programs such as Harsha Online, Harsha Unplugged and School Quiz Olympiad for ESPN and Star Sports.
- Bhogle has authored numerous books incorporating a biography of Mohammad Azharuddin and a collection of columns in The Indian Express, Out of the Box – Watching the Game We Love and is also a columnist for the Chennai-based “The Sportstar”.
- Bhogle and his wife Anita Bhogle have written a book titled The Winning Way; it is based on business knowledge drawn from the sporting world.
- Anita, Bhogle’s Wife was the Classmate of Bhogle in IIM. Bhogle, along with his wife, Anita, runs a sport-based communication consultancy called Pro search.
- Earlier Harsha Bhogle was bald on above forehead but later he transplanted hair.