Here in this article, you are going to know much more detail about the Name which was never shown or revealed by others. Some Unknown Facts about Name is written here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Gautam Rode|
|Nick Name||Gauti, Gattu|
|Profession||Actor, TV Host|
Physical Stats & More
|Height(approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight(approx.)||in Kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Body/ Figure Measurements||– Chest: 42 Inches
– Waist: 31 Inches
– Biceps: 16 Inches
|Date Of Birth||14 August 1977|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Army Public School, Dhaula Kuan, Delhi|
|College||Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, Delhi University|
|Debut||Film– Annarth (2002)
TV– Jahan Pyaar Mile (1995)
Model– Close Up Ad
|Family||Father– Surendra Rode (Retd. Broker)
Mother– Sangeeta Rode (Jewellery Designer)
Sister– Rashmi (Elder)
|Best Friends||Karan Wahi
|Hobbies||Collecting Stamps and Coins|
|Likes & Dislikes||Not Known|
|Favourite Actor||Aamir Khan, Anil Kapoor|
|Favourite Food||North-Indian Food|
|Favourite Perfume Brand||Calvin Klein|
|Favourite Destination||Kovalam Beach, Trivandrum|
|Favourite Color||Blue & White|
|Favourite Singer||Sonu Nigam|
|Favourite Song||Abhi Na Jao Chhod Ke by Asha Bhonsle & Mohd Rafi|
Girls, Affairs and More
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Pankhuri Awasthi (Actress)|
|Cars Collection||Mercedes-Benz GL-Class SUV|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gautam Rode
- Does Gautam Rode smoke?: Not Known
- Does Gautam Rode drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He was keenly interested in sports and athletics and was average in academics as a child.
- He started his career as a model and he got his first acting project with the advertisements.
- He debuted on Indian television with the show Jahan Pyaar Mile on Zee TV and he debuted on big screen with the film was ‘Annarth’ (1995).
- He also featured in a music album, Tere Bina sung by Abhijeet Bhattacharya.
- He rose to fame with the serials Baa Bahu Aur Baby, Lucky, Saraswatichandra and Maha Kumbh: Ek Rahasaya, Ek Kahani.
- He hosted the reality dance show Nach Baliye 5 in 2010 alongside Karan Wahi.
- He is a fitness enthusiast and a pure vegetarian.