Here in this article, you are going to know much more detail about the Daler Mehndi which was never shown or revealed by others. Some Unknown Facts about Daler Mehndi is written here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Daler Mehndi|
|Nick Name||Sardar of Swing, King of Bhangra, Indian King of Pop|
|Profession||Song Writer & Singer|
Physical Stats & More
In Feet Inches-5’6″
|Body Measurements||Chest: 43 Inches
Waist: 37 Inches
Biceps: 12 Inches
|Date Of Birth||18th August 1967|
|Age(as in 2017)||50 Years|
|Birth Place||Durgapur, West Bengal, India|
|Home Town||Patiala, Punjab, India|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Album: Bolo Ta Ra Ra(1995)
Film: Na Na Na Na Na Re song in the film Mrityudatta(1997)
|Family||Father– Late Ajmer Singh Chandan(Musician And Farmer)
Mother– Balbir Kaur (State level Wrestler)
Brother– Mika Singh(Younger), Shamsher Mehndi(Elder) & 3 More
|Hobbies||Travelling and Dancing|
|Controversies||In 2003, he was accused in an illegal immigration scandal (human trafficking), surfaced at Patiala as directed by the Delhi High Court.|
|Favourite Actor||Anil Kapoor|
|Favourite Musician||Ghulam Ali, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan|
Girls, Affairs and More
|Children||Son– Ajit Kaur Mehndi, Prabhjot Kaur Mehndi and Rabaab Kaur Mehndi
Daughter– Gurdeep Mehndi
Some Unrevealed Facts about Daler Mehndi:
- He is a famous Indian pop singer. Who got fame during 90’s and is the brother of popular singer Mika Singh.
- He belongs to the family of musicians.
- He started singing at the age of 6 and was taught ragas and Shabad’s from the Guru Granth Sahib Ji, by his parents.
- By the age of 11, he was so much into music that he ran away from home so he could take lessons from Late Ustaad Rahat Ali Khan of Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.
- at the age of 13, He Gave his first stage performance in front of an audience of 20,000 in Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh.
- He kept practising to improve himself.
- He later moved to San Francisco, USA and started working there as Cab driver.
- Later By 1991, he formed his own group and band and used to sing ghazals.
- In 1995, he chose to sing pop songs and gave his debut pop song ‘BOLO TA RA RA’, WHICH WAS LOVED BY AUDIENCES ALL OVER THE WORLD.
- This song became so popular that more than 20 million copies were sold.and the tune was stuck in mind and made him won Channel V’s Best Indian Male Pop Artist Award.
- It is because of this turban man that Punjabi music came to life.
- He gave his voice to many songs which hit the floors and his voice got set into the hearts of people all over the world.
- He won many awards for his outstanding work.
- And also is the voice behind blockbuster movie Bahubali 2.
Interview: Daler Mehndi, the best Indian voice!