Chitrangada Singh’s Lifestyle
Here in this article, you are going to know much more detail about the Chitrangada Singh which was never shown or revealed by others. Some Unknown Facts about Chitrangada is written here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Full Name||Chitrangada Singh Chahal|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||In Centimeters – 165 cm In Meters – 1.65 m In Feet Inches – 5’5″|
|Weight||In Kilograms – 55 Kgs In Pounds – 121 lbs|
|Body/ Figure Measurements||35-28-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date Of Birth||30 August 1976|
|Birth Place||Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India|
|Home Town||New Delhi, India|
|School||Studied in a girls school in Meerut|
|College||Lady Irwin College, New Delhi, India|
|Educational Qualification||Food and Nutrition Course|
|Debut||Film: Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi (2003, Bollywood)
|Family||Father: Col. Niranjan Singh (Retired Officer)
Brother: Digvijay Singh (Proffesional Golfer)
Sister: Tina Singh
|Address||28th Floor of Oberoi Springs on Link Road, Andheri, Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Hobbies||Travelling, playing golf, kickboxing and swimming|
- In 2016 she had a spat with the director Kushan Nandy due to ‘Creative Differences’ which made her leave the movie starring Nawazuddin Siddiqui ‘Babumoshai Bandookbaaz’ which is set to release in 2017.
- Her divorce was a big gossip topic in the media. Her alleged love affair with Director Sudhir Mishra was one of the reasons behind her divorce with Jyoti.
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Ranveer Singh and Dharmendra|
|Favourite Actress||Rekha, Shabana Azmi, Sunita Patil, Hema Malini, Vidya Balan, Audrey Hepburn|
|Favourite Food||Fried Eggs, Bacon, Malai Tikka, Mutton Biryani|
|Favourite Films||Deewar, Sholay, Jodha Akbar, Satte Pe Satta|
|Favourite Colours||Black, White and Grey|
Boyfriends, Affairs and More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Sudhir Mishra (Director, Rumour)
Jyoti Randhawa (Professional Golfer)
|Spouse(s)||Jyoti Randhawa (Golfer, m.2001 – 2014)
|Children||Son: Zorawar Randhawa
|Car Collection||BMW SUV
|Salary||1-2 Crore Per Film INR|
Chitrangada’s Unknown Secret Facts
- She does not smoke but occasionally drinks.
- She belongs to a Jat family with an army background.
- Her name was inspired by one of Arjuna’s wives on the Hindu Tale of Maharbharata.
- She is a trained Singer and Kathak dancer.
- She commenced her career in modelling by doing a few assignments.
- Chitrangada never wanted to become an actress, as she had a major in nutrition, she wanted to become a dietician. But during Director Sudhir Mishra spotted her in Abhijeet’s famous pop song. Later, that lead to a invitational screen test for the casting of ‘Hazaaron Khwahishein Aisi in 2003. Chitrangada was chosen for her first movie.
- Both her ex-husband and her brother are professional golf players.
- Jyoti and Chitrangada met when she was in 8th standard, they are in a relationship for 5 years. Both their fathers were in the Army.
- Her acting career was going well until an abrupt break from it as her (now) ex-husband kept her as a home prisoner since he did not support her acting career in movies.
- Often, she is been compared to the legendary Bollywood actress Smita Patil since they are very similar in looks and acting style.
- She is never shy of Social Activities. Did you know that she is the brand ambassador of PETA which is an organisation for animal welfare and protection.
- Chitrangada split with Jyoti in 2014 and the custody of their child was given to her.
- In 2012, after the Delhi gang-rape case of Nirbhaya, she shared her view on social media through twitter stating that she has also suffered her share of sexual harassment when she in Delhi and one just can’t get into DTC bus.