Anushka Sharma Family, Love Life, Bollywood, Education, Wiki & more
Here in this article, you are going to know much more detail about Anushka Sharma which was never shown or revealed by others. Some Unknown Facts about Anushka Sharma is written here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Anushka Sharma|
|Nick Name||Nushki, Nusheshwar, Anu|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||In Feet inches: 5′ 9″ inches
In meters: 1.75 m
In centimetres: 175 cms
|Weight||In kilogrammes: 54 kgs
In Pounds: 119 lbs
|Body/ Figure Measurements||34-27-34|
|Date Of Birth||1 May 1988|
|Age (As of 2017)||29 yrs|
|Birth Place||Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Home Town||She is basically from Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh but she grew up in Bangalore and now she is settled in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Army School, Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|College||Mount Carmel College, Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Educational Qualification||Graduated with specialisation in arts (B.A. – Bachelor of Arts)
Masters in Economics (Correspondence)
|Debut||Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008)|
|Family||Father: Col. Ajay Kumar Sharma (an army officer)
Mother: Ashima Sharma (housewife)
Brother: Karnesh Sharma (in the Merchant Navy)
Sister: She is the only daughter of her father
|Address||Badrinath Towers, 20th floor, Seven Bungalows, Andheri, Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Best Friends||Maneesh Sharma|
|Hobbies||Reading, Dancing, Yoga, running, aerobics|
|Likes||Surfing the net, reading, cars, Dancing|
|Dislikes||Chocolates, coffee, early mornings, nail art, Hypocrites, Chocolates|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Kareena Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit, Rani Mukherjee|
|Favourite Food||Thaalpeet, Biryani and momos, oysters, Japanese, Creme brulée|
|Favourite Beverages||Beer, coconut water, champagne|
|Favourite Perfume Brand||Miller Harris – Coeur De Jardin, Dolce & Gabbana’s Light Blue, Ralph Lauren Blue|
|Favourite Destination||Her house, Goa, The Himalayas|
|Favourite Movie||Hollywood: The Shawshank Redemption, Life is Beautiful, In the mood for love, Fish Tank
Bollywood: Jab We Met, Yuva, Saathiya
|Favourite Cartoon||Tom and Jerry|
|Favourite Music||Alternate Rock, Reggae, Hip Hop|
|Favourite Book||‘Open’ by Andre Agassi|
|Favourite Outfit||Jeans and tops, Her free-sized white shirt from Vero Moda|
|Favourite Co-Stars||Katrina Kaif, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Director||Imtiaz Ali|
|Favourite Music Director||A.R. Rahman|
|Favourite Cricketer||Virat Kohli|
|Favourite Gadget||Her iPod|
|Favourite Designers & brands||Manish Malhotra, Abu Jani, Sandeep Khosla, Sabyasachi,
Comme De Carson, AllSaints, Cotton On
|Favourite Beauty Product||Moisturiser|
|Favourite Color||White and then grey, black and navy blue|
Boys, Affairs and More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||First Crush: In the third standard. A guy called Arjun.
Ranveer Singh (Actor)
Virat Kohli (Cricketer)
|Husband||Not Known yet|
|Cars Collection||BMW, Range Rover and Mercedes.|
|Salary||5-6 crores/film (INR)|
|Net worth||$ 9 Million|
Unrevealed facts about the stunning actress
- Anushka Sharma began her modelling career at the Lakme Fashion Week as a model for Wendell Rodricks’s Les Vamps Show and was picked to be Rodricks’s finale model at the Spring Summer ’07 Collection.
- Her first ramp walk was at the age of 15.
- At 18, she shifted with her mother to Mumbai and lived at Malad in the army area for about a year, during which she was modelling. She was shortlisted by a number of brands for ads, but not getting selected for any. She then auditioned for Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and was selected by Aditya Chopra. She was ambitious and wanted to be famous and a young achiever.
- Anushka Sharma was raised “to treat everyone as equal, irrespective of their gender and social standing”.
- She has strong and informed opinions on a variety of subjects and doesn’t hesitate to share them, sometimes at the risk of “talking more than I need to” as she puts it.
- She sleeps till late and the first thing she has is an egg and a glass of fresh juice. The last thing she has before going to sleep is a glass of milk.
- Doesn’t have a sweet tooth. She doesn’t even like chocolates.
- Anushka works out 4 times a week and has a personal trainer.
- She is obsessed with moisturisers. In her house, there is a moisturiser everywhere.
- She attended Bharatnatyam classes, till her seventh standard.She attended Bharatnatyam classes, till her seventh standard.
- Anushka does not like bright colours.
- She does Transcendental Meditation every day (twice a day).
- Anushka is a beer drinker.
- Loves watching American TV shows.
- She is a big foodie, but hates oily, greasy food and dislikes pizzas and burgers.
- Anushka doesn’t feel comfortable in high heels, hence has a large collection of flat shoes.
- Anushka never makes the first move towards a guy, because she is shy. In her life, there was someone who cheated on her but she’d never forgive infidelity.
- Anushka was always a mischievous child and that she pulled her brother’s leg a lot.