Here is this article about Anu Malik who is an Indian music director, singer, actor, director, and producer who primarily works in the Hindi film industry.Through this article, you are going to know much more detail about Anu Malik which was never shown or revealed by others. Some particular Unknown Facts about Anu Malik is mentioned here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Anwar Malik|
|Profession||Music Director, Singer|
Physical Stats & More:
|Height||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 0”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 84 kg
in Pounds- 185 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 43 Inches
– Waist: 35 Inches
– Biceps: 12 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||2 November 1960|
|Age (as in 2018)||58 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Music Direction: Hunterwali 77 (1977)|
|Family||Father– Anwar Sardaar Malik (Music Director)
Mother– Not Known
Brothers– Daboo Malik (Music Director) and Abu Malik
|Hobbies||Making music tunes|
• There was a verbal fight between him and singer Mika Singh on the sets of a reality show where Mika came to promote his film, “Loot”.
• He has been accused of copying songs for movies like Murder, Akele Hum Akele Tum, Deewane Huye Paagal, Hameshaa, Auzaar, Baazigar, Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi, Imtihaan, Kareeb, etc.
|Favorite Food||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Ranveer Singh|
|Favorite Actress||Poonam Dhillon|
Girls, Affairs and More:
|Children||Daughter– Anmol Malik and Ada Malik
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anu Malik:
- Does Anu Malik smoke?: No
- Does Anu Malik drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Anu received training in music from his father Sardar Malik, was a music director himself.
- He had to wait for almost 16 years from his debut to taste the success from musical blockbuster Baazigar (1993).
- Ghulam Ali’s song in the film Awaargi (1990) was made by him, but the song was recorded by the music director of the film, R.D.Burman.
- In 2010, he quit Indian Idol because singer Sunidhi was being paid 7.5 lakhs (INR) per episode as compared to his 5 lakhs (INR) per episode.
- He composed the pending music of R.D.Burman after his death, in films like Gang(2000), and Ghatak (1996).
- He has an amazing ability to compose a flat song in around 20 minutes.
- His daughter, Anmol has sung “Talli” song from the film Ugly Aur Pagli (2008).
- He won the National Film Award for his music in the film Refugee (2001).
- Anu has composed music for more than 350 films.